Dip Powder Instructions For the Gel Method
Applying dip powder using the Gel Method
1. Remove cuticle from nail using cuticle pusher or by lightly buffing. Do not over buff the nail.
2. Wipe nails with alcohol prep pad or cotton ball soaked in acetone.
3. Let nails dry completely. At least 2-5 minutes before starting dip process.
1. Thin layer of Base coat
2. Pour over dip color ( use a cupcake liner to catch excess)
4. Clean around cuticle line
5. Cure 30 seconds
6. Brush of excess
7. Repeat as necessary making sure to clean cuticle line
8. Activate and let dry for about 2 minutes
8. Top coat and cure 60-90 seconds
9. Wipe with alcohol
10. Cuticle oil around the nails to help keep cuticles healthy and happy!